Our stylist only use proffessional hair care products. We use Design Essentials, Mizani, Chi, and Ashtae’ . We trust thier finished look and ability to enhance our salon clients natural beauty. We have a hair product just for your hair type no matter if your hair is relaxed, natural, or has a keratin treatment. These product lines promote healthy hair. We credit the use of professional products and education to our salon success.
Tips to prevent Hair Loss:
When you start finding your hair strands floating under the shower after shampooing or when you find that your comb has more hair than your head, there is a pretty good chance that you are facing the problem of hair loss. If stress, lack of balanced diet, irregular sleeping patterns or the wrong choice of hair-care products has landed you in excessive loss of hair, then you can probably find a cure for the problem.
On the other hand, if you are genetically predisposed to hair loss, you would rather have to keep your fingers crossed, because baldness can strike you any day. However, you can always prevent hair loss in both the cases completely, or at least reduce the number of strands falling off. Here in this article, we have provided some surefire solutions to prevent hair loss.
* Overuse of hair dyes, hairdryer and curling iron can aggravate the problem of hair loss, leading to baldness. Hence, do not use such products on a regular basis, if you are facing the problem of excessive loss of hair.
In case you are coloring your hair on a regular basis, be sure to leave a gap of at least 6 to 8 weeks between each session. This will prevent hair loss. Let your hair turn gray naturally. After all, it is better to sport gray hair than baldness!
* Tight hairstyles such as braids, buns and ponytails can also lead to hair loss. The best way to prevent hair loss is to adopt easyhairstyle.
* Hair follicles are made of protein. Therefore, it is advisable to eat a diet rich in protein. Include protein-rich food such as low-fat cheese, eggs, almond, beans sprouts, fish, seafood and yogurt in your diet. Soy milk and tofu are smart additions to the diet, as they are enriched with protein.
* Calcium is another important nutrient for strengthening the hair follicles and roots in your scalp. Hence, include food rich in calcium in your diet.
* The next thing to a balanced diet is sound sleep. Do not compromise with seven hours of sleep, because irregular sleeping pattern is one of the leading causes for hair loss. Therefore, make sure that you sleep enough and on time.